Private tasting by reservation
Groups of 5 to 25 people. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the prices of the different formulas proposed:
Charcuterie plate and/or main course and/or cheese plate and/or dessert. We only work with local artisans.
Nous accueillons les camping-cars autonomes au milieu de nos vignes, en
lisière de forêt avec vue sur le Mont Ventoux.
Merci d’arriver avant 20h00
This free visit will allow you to spend a fun and pleasant moment with your family or friends.
During July and August, we offer guided educational walks, followed by a tasting of our wines in collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bollène.
The troglodytic village of Barry:
The collegiate church of Saint-Martin:
In the vicinity
• As a wine lover, take the opportunity to visit the famous Université du Vin, located in the grounds of the Château de SUZE-LA-ROUSSE (4km), where you can enhance your olfactory and gustatory senses. The University of Wine also welcomes the general public of wine lovers and tourists in numerous courses organised at weekends and in summer: site
• The Théâtre Antique and the Chorégies d'ORANGE site : 20 km
• The Château de GRIGNAN site - Madame de Sévigné's castle - whose enchanting location also serves as the setting for a cultural programme throughout the year: 26 km.
• For lovers of water and landscapes, visit the Gorges de l'Ardèche, its beaches and its canoeing: SAINT MARTIN d'ARDECHE at 20 km, VALLON POINT D'ARC at 48 km, but also the Aven d'Orgnac, the Grotte CHAUVET 2.
• VAISON-LA-ROMAINE, its archaeological site and its old town high up in the mountains: 30 km
• Local markets: ST PAUL-3CHATEAUX (Tuesday) NYONS (Thursday), SAINTE-CECILE-les VIGNES (Saturday)...
• For the gourmets: MONTELIMAR, its nougats but also its castle, its museums: 30 km
• The mythical Mont Ventoux: simply go for a short climb up the Mont Ventoux by bike: only 21 km of climb from BEDOIN or MALAUCENE with 1600m of difference in altitude
• The Pont du Gard site : 41 km
• For the dancers: The Pont d'AVIGNON and the Palais des Papes : 45 km